Steroids in Baseball

Steroids in Baseball
Several major records in the MLB were broken by athletes who have now tested positive for steroids. Should these records be taken away from them? This is a nationwide controversy that may never end. - http://www.isteroids.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/steroid-baseball.JPG

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Intro & Description of Our Injustice

Hi, this is Cole Strombom and James Uroz thanking you for visiting our blog. We have created this blog for our senior class social justice project. We are focusing on the abuse of steroids within professional athletes.

I have a love for sports and that is what sparked my interest. While growing up I have heard about several of my role models testing positive for stereoids. With the recent scandal in baseball, and other sports, steroids are being used more frequently by all professional athletes. I am interested in playing baseball at the college level, and want to have a deeper understanding on the use of steroids. (Cole)

I am a huge believer in honesty. I also believe that all professional athletes should play with a sense of pride. Abuse of steroids within professional sports, baseball specifically, has been on the rise since I first became a sports fan. It is something that will hopefully die off with new advanced tests. But as I grow older, and I am interested in playing college baseball, this is something that really interests me to study. (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment